- Located on Howard University’s central campus facing Georgia Avenue
- Purchased by Howard University in 1994
- Partially housed offices for the Howard University School of Education staff.
- The building will undergo major renovations as part of Howard University’s initial $785 million investment to accelerate its Central Campus Master Plan (CCMP)
- The renovated building will be a shared space that supports both the Howard University School of Education and the Howard University Middle School for Mathematics and Science.